about me

I'm Hanna and this is my blog.

"bouffe e bambini" very roughly translates to food and babies. I named my blog that because those are the things in life that bring me joy. So I blog about them.
A couple years ago I had a friend suggest I start a blog when I was pregnant with with my son. At the time I didn't even know what a blog was, let alone how to write one but I decided to give it a go, and I L*O*V*E*D it!!! That first blog was really just for close friends and family so I decided to start another blog where I could share wonderful recipes and showcase handmade shops that I loved and "bouffe e bambini" was born.



What will you find here?
I post a lot of recipes and a lot of stuff about running and fitness. 
I love food and so does my husband. We are a very culinary minded family. My husband has cooked professionally and I was a waitress for 12 years before I became a nurse. My husband and I plan all our vacations around where we would like to eat. We ate our way through Italy on our honeymoon and it was the most amazing culinary experience of my life. My husband and I even met in a restaurant when I was just 17.
I  like to feature handmade giveawaya when I am given the opportunity. I strongly support the handmade market place.
 I  blog a lot about my babies.



I have two children. Little Milton is almost 3 and his sister Ginger is 18 months. They are my whole world.  I didn't really feel like my life actually began until I was blessed with the two of them.

NEWS FLASH!!!! Expecting Baby #3 in March 2013


You can read all about my transition into motherhood and how it left me forever changed {HERE}



My Whole World Right Here



Who am I?
I'm passionate and strong willed, my husband would say stubborn as an ox. I'm feminine yet tough. I'm serious about food.  I love with my whole heart. I never do anything half way. It's all or nothing, all the time. I'm a type A personality. I'm a nurse by trade and a hippie child at heart. 



I recently lost 113 pounds after being pregnant for 2 years straight. You can read my story, how I did it and see before and after photos {HERE}


I have also become an avid runner after loosing a whole person and I run anywhere from  20-50 miles a week and L*O*V*E it. Here I am finishing my first half marathon.





One of my greatest goals in life is to optimistic, believe in myself and the power of others; to be grateful everyday for whatever I have and never be jealous or angry of others. I truly believe I have the will power to do whatever it is I desire with my life!!!


Things I love........ 
Farmer's Markets, cooking, down pillows, a nice bath, high heels,  my babies, beautiful ingredients, travel, sunbathing, baking, good food, designer jeans, my husband, a good challenge, the way I feel after a long run, sleeping in.



Why I Love My Blog
I love my blog because when I come here I am surrounded by beautiful photos and beautiful people. When I feel down I can always find inspiration here. My blog inspires me to be a better cook and a better mother and a better wife. It makes me feel accomplished and it is all my own.
Yup, I love my blog!!!



MY HUBBY!!!!!!!
My Husband Milton Playing the drums, his passion in life.

The Love of my life!!!! 
Our wedding day 2007







My Kids:
 Milton Joseph 2 years 11 months!!

Ginger Grace 19 months 


OH AND BABY NUMBER 3 IS ON THE WAY!!!!! TO BE HERE SPRING 2013!!!!!! WHOOPIE!!!

Here's your proof!!!! 


Me and my Milton


Please feel free to email anytime if you ever have questions or comments for me.
"www.bouffeebambini@hotmail.com"



Thank you so much for stopping by



Ciao 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...