A week in My World


Here's a few iPhone shots to sum up my week. 

Everyone said it would probably take longer for life with 2 babies 14 months apart to get easy and fun but luckily we are already there. 
The first 6 weeks were ROUGH!!! But now I couldn't be happier these 2 are so close in age. They already play together and make each other laugh. It's so cute. I'm so glad they have each other. I can't imagine it any other way.


GG and her daddy! How precious are they?

4 months and 2 weeks old already and getting soooooo cute.

Daddy's Girl


When Milton wakes up from his nap he's REALLY cranky for about an hour so I put him on my back and he calms down.

He gives her kisses all day long. LOVE IT!

GG in her new bonnet.

Snuggles with mama

And this one is my favorite. Here you can see just what I mean about me being so glad they are so close in age. They love each other so much. It just fills me with joy!

Hanna

12 comments:

songbyrd said...

Precious!! Babies are such a blessing.

Mommy said...

The last picture is adorable!

m&msmommy said...

Precious pictures! (and you look great! :))

PoetessWug said...

Awwwwww!...*Note to self: call your brother?*

Melissa said...

All of these photos are great! ~ especially the last one.
They are both precious!
Melissa

Lindsay said...

Precious pics Hanna! It looks like someone is teething :) Is she doing ok??

cheeky curves said...

they are just adorable

Saundra Rohn said...

You are blessed♥

Melynda said...

Things look great at your house! Yes that last one is precious.

Keenly Kristin said...

Love these pics, but especially the last one!! I totally know what you mean...my older two (boys) are 17 months apart, and the younger two (girls) are 22 months apart. It was rough, but I thought totally worth it!!

Kristin :)

stephanie said...

oh i just love this! your kids are just dreamy.

Mama Spaghetti said...

So cute! I love going through the pictures on my phone. They capture my life way better than the ones on my camera!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...