My Weight Loss Journey and How I lost 100 pounds




I HAVE DONE IT!!!!!



I REACHED MY GOAL WEIGHT AND IT FEELS GREAT!!!!!


YES!!!!!!!!!




 I have lost 60 pounds since the birth of Ginger, my second child but I have lost a whopping 115 pounds since the birth of my first child Milton. 
I have lost 13 inches of my hips and 9 off my waist.  

I went from a size 22 to a size 4/6 !!!! 

It took me 9 months to loose the 60 pounds from Ginger and in the 5 months I wasn't pregnant between babies I had somehow managed to lose the other 40 and kept it off through the second pregnancy.


I have always struggled with my weight so I have been experimenting with different eating patterns for a long time and I know what works for me so I stick to it. I also know that exercise is a very important part of being healthy and losing weight but for me exercise plays about a 20-30% role in my weight loss success. The other 70 -80% is diet. So for me, if I want to be thin I need to cut out sugar, including most carbs.


I am going to show you some before and after photos because it's pretty amazing!!!!! I think it's inspiring and I know that when I was 200+ pounds I needed inspiration desperately. I'm really excited about this post because I hope I can help someone who is currently struggling with their weight.


Before and After


 






THIS IS HOW I LOST 100 + POUNDS 

1.SET A REALISTIC GOAL:  This is really important. You want to set a concrete goal. It can either be a number or a size but DO NOT set an unrealistic goal. I set a goal that I knew I would be able to attain. Now that I have reached this goal I am planning on  loosing another 10 pounds at my leisure and that's fine with me. I feel great because I reached the goal I made that was attainable. If you make an unrealistic goal for yourself you will only feel discouraged and possibly give up if you can't reach it fast enough. BABY STEPS PEOPLE!!!
 
2. THE MEAL PLAN: Most of the time I stuck to a high protein, low carb diet. Nothing crazy. No, not like Atkins. I ate plenty of natural sugars like fruit but I stayed away from bread, rice, potato and refined sugar MOST OF THE TIME. So what did I eat? A lot of meat (mostly chicken breasts), Eggs (hard boiled are a great easy snack), vegetables, fruit (all kinds), cottage cheese, yogurt, and nuts.  I ate a lot of healthy fats like avocado and nuts and a lot things high in fiber. I found that protein filled me up quickly with small portions and that carbs would not only not fill me up as fast but it would always leaving me craving more food. I think that is why this diet is easier for me to stick to because honestly I wasn't starving all the time. I actually felt full and content. So maybe this isn't the diet for you but decide on one and stick to it.

3. BE PREPARED: I'm sure you've heard this a million times before but you must have food that is friendly to you on hand at all times. I ALWAYS, always keep a bag of raw almonds in my purse just in case I Get starving while we're out. They are high in fat but also VERY high in fiber and fill you up fast. Also at home you should have cut up fruit, veggies or whatever else your snacking on. Whenever I was having a wicked sweets craving I would run to the fruit. A bowl of strawberries with a little cool whip or some cold fresh watermelon!!!
 
4.EVERYBODY NEEDS A BREAK: About 2 or 3 times a week I would eat a cupcake or two or a few bites of pasta or whatever I really wanted. I have found over the years that if I don't indulge frequently then sooner rather than later I will binge eat badly and have a very hard time ever recovering. Also, once I ate my cupcake for the day I would just say "no big deal and get right back on my plan" No whining and moping and eating more because "you already ruined your diet." You know exactly what I'm talking about and it's just plain stupid! Just don't do it!!!! Binge eating has got to be one of the worst punishments we could ever do to ouselves; not good for the body or the mind.

5. BE CONSISTENT: Which brings me to CONSISTENCY. If you stay consistent with ANY diet plan you will be successful. So even if you fall off the wagon every week, it's ok as long as you get right back on. This was a really big deal for me and I was finally able to successfully do it. Stop punishing yourself. It's ok, just get right back on that horse and try again the next day. I promise with persistence YOU WILL PREVAIL even when it really doesn't feel like it. Also, don't get discouraged if you hit a Plateau. It is normal and natural and is so discouraging!!!! Stick with your plan. You will prevail!!! Sometimes I wouldn't loose a pound for 3 weeks and be SO discouraged but I promise, just stick with it. Whatever you do, don't give up.

6. TIMING IS EVERY THING: I for the most part did not eat past 5Pm. Now keep in mind I go to bed at 9PM so you could adjust that to fit your lifestyle but nighttime eating is a HUGE reason for unnecessary weight gain. In fact I know several people who did nothing else except stop eating at night and they lost weight. And it's so much healthier for you. As soon as I started to feel really hungry or just like I really wanted something, I just went to bed. Also, if I knew I was going to eat something really fatty or high in carbs I would try to do as early in the day as possible so I had all day to burn it off before bed. Yes, I have been known to eat a piece of chocolate cake for breakfast and that's OKAY!!!
 
7.EXERCISE: Of course exercise is going to play a big role in any healthy weight loss plan. Well, I have 2 small babies that are 14 months apart and when I started this weight loss routine my youngest was 3 weeks old. I had no childcare and still don't so my only option for exercise was walking, which turned out to be GREAT.  So no excuses about how you can't afford the gym and have no childcare. If you really want to make it happen , you will!!!
I walked as much as I could on as many days a week as I could weather permitting. This meant usually 1-4 miles 2-6 days a week. It varied a lot, especially once I went back to work but not only did it give me quiet time from the kids but it gave me so much energy. I felt great. I still walk to the grocery store with the kids almost everyday.

8. READING MATERIAL: I have tried lots of diets and read lots of books on the subject and I have now found one book that I highly recommend and it may surprise you. It is {NATURALLY THIN} by Bethany Frankel. Yes, she used to be one of the Housewives of the show "The Real New York City Housewives" so some might discredit her but she is a natural foods chef and has cooked for MANY celebrities and knows A LOT about what to do to stay thin. The reason I love the book is because there is no calorie counting, no measuring, no ridiculous, vigorous routines. It is real, straight talk about  how to loose weight. SERIOUSLY! No nonsense. No false promises. I have read it twice in 6 months just to keep myself fresh and motivated. I highly recommend it.

9. MOTIVATION: Everybody has different ways of keeping themselves motivated but for me there are 3 things. Keep photos of myself around when I am at the weight I am trying to get to (My skinny photo) and buy yourself a couple really nice pieces of clothing in the REALISTIC size you know you can get to and keep looking at them a couple times a week. I know this could get expensive if you never make it to your goal but it's all the more reason to really make it happen. For me it works like a charm, EVERY SINGLE TIME. 
 
10. BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE:  I have never done weight watchers but I hear that one of the reasons it works so well is the support group you form with your other peers. Once again I have 2 small babies and no childcare so I couldn't so weight watchers meetings BUT honestly facebook worked GREAT for me. I started out on day one posting in my status bar how many pounds I had lost and how many I had to go. "25 pounds down, 25 to go" I would receive so many wonderful encouraging comment's and likes. It was REALLY, REALLY motivating for me and after a while it held me accountable to them. I got a note the other day from a friend on facebook that told me how neat it was to have watched my story since day 1. I highly recommend you try it:) It feels good to get praise when your proud of yourself.
Or you could simply pair up with a girlfriend who wants to loose pounds too and check in with her.

11. TAKE YOUR MEASURMENTS AND WEIGHT YOURSELF REGULARLY:  It really helped to take my measurements in the beginning and every few weeks. It is just an extra motivator. Sometimes I wouldn't loose any weight for a couple weeks but I would take my measurements and find I had lost an inch. GREAT motivation when your feeling down or tempted to throw in the towel.I weighed myself everyday. Some people think that's obsessive but it really helped keep me on track and kind of let me know where I was at. If I had gained I would be more strict that day. If I had lost then I knew I had a little wiggle room for a cookie or something. 




This was my basic "how to " guide but if you would like to get a deeper look inside why I gained all this weight to begin with and how I was able to successfully overcome it. You can read my more intimate post {HERE}


consictency. consictency. consictency.


Update #2
In December on 2011 I started running.....I have always have a life long goal to run a marathon. On March 2nd 2012 I ran my first half marathon in under 2 hours. I have now lost 116 pounds and 5 more inches of my midsection.



Can't get enough??? 

Read Another weight loss post from me with more details on what it feels like to be obese {HERE}

Well, that's about it folks. Please, please feel free to send me an email "www.bouffeebambini@hotmail.com" (please include www.)  if you have any questions at all or just want to chat about weight and weight loss. Also if any of you are interested in sharing my story please just email me, I am happy to oblige. This has been a huge accomplishment for me and I would love to be as helpful as I can!!!! Thank you all for following me along and supporting me on my journey.
 
Pin It

130 comments:

Nichol said...

Wow! You look spectacular!!! Congratulations:)

NuNuZa said...

Wow wow wow what a fabulous job!!! well done!!!

Weight loss is a tough journey of both a physical mental and emotional nature! thank you for sharing your tips! and congratulations!!

~Nicole~ said...

you look so good!
well done!

and thanks for the intresting "how I lost..." I hope thats a motivation for me.

thank you very much
Nicole

Mommies and Beyond said...

Wow. What an inspiring story. Wonderful post. Iam jusy beginning my journey! New follower here. Would live for you to visit me @http://www.mommiesandbeyond.com

Mommies and Beyond said...

Love not*live Lol!

Bex said...

Well done!
You look gorgeous :) xo

Carly said...

WOW! You look amazing! So beautiful and healthy! I'm so proud of you, woman! You rock! Would love to share this on the fitness section of my website sometime soon! It is so inspiring :)
-Carly @ Createlive

Kristina said...

AMAZING AND INSPIRING!!! I have been struggling to lose some weight before our wedding. 3 years ago I lost 60pounds and have gained some back. It makes me very sad but you are such an inspiration. Thank you!

m&msmommy said...

Hanna, you already know how absolutely AMAZING I think you are, but these pictures are completely awe inspiring and just awesome!!!!! You clearly have worked SO hard and it has paid off! :)

I've lost 49 lbs since the birth of Manuel, but that was over the course of SIX YEARS (ewwww, that's embarrassing! :)) and I still have a ways to go, but you, my friend, are SUCH an inspiration! :)

whitney said...

congrats!! what a great uplifting story! you look fantastic!

jmerenberg said...

You are truly an inspiration! You look fabulous and thank you for sharing your tips.

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

That is so inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing! You look AMAZING and that is an understatement! Love all your new looks ;)

Lindsay said...

This truly is amazing Hanna! SO proud of you! This is going to touch SO MANY people struggling with weight loss. You are so motivated and always saw the light. You are my inspiration. LOVE U

Daryl said...

You. Look. Amazing.

That transformation is shocking! You are a total inspiration.

<3 Daryl
Roots, Wings, and Other Things.

stephanie said...

hanna! this is SO amazing! you are so beautiful inside and out and I am so happy for you that you've reached your goal! seriously these before and after's are blowing my mind. and can i just say that i want your hair? mmmmk glad i got that out. ; )

Nicole said...

You look amazing and wow those before and after photos!!! That black dress, girl you are a knock out.. hopefully your husband locks you in the closet so he doesn't lose you... LOL :) but seriously WOW!

Megan said...

Beautiful! I love a strong willed person! Great sense of style too!

B:Mod Designs said...

Good for you Hanna! OMG you look awesome!! Love all the outfits you wore. You've definitely inspired me.

healthylivingleah said...

You look amazing! Congratulations on reaching your goal and thanks for posting your tips!

MadeInCanarias said...

What a change! Congratulations! :)

Regina said...

Congratulations Hanna. You look amazing (you always had the beauty showing but now you glow with it) I want to thank you for the inspiration you have given me. I am a late in life mom (my son is now 8 and I just turned 53) and I want to feel better so I can keep up with him. I'm going to try your plan and hopefully it will work for me as well.

Hugs,
Regi

Jill said...

A fellow blogger just directed me to this page because I've recently embarked on a "losing weight" project. Wow!! You truly are an inspiration!! Thanks for sharing your tips for weight loss. I'm already following most of them, but it's so motivating to read that it worked for someone else. I hope to one day be able to declare that I reached my ultimate goal!!!

Burke & Chelle said...

I am amazed! You are an amazing woman with great motivation. YOU LOOK GREAT!!

Vicki said...

Congrats!! You look great!

Karen ~ lillybelle designs said...

Congratulations, Hanna! You look fabulous... I read each and every one of your weight loss tips. I truly can see how this has become a lifestyle change for you. This can definitely work for everyone. I SO love how you admitted, "Yes, I ate a piece of chocolate for breakfast!" Just do it, and get back on track... I may just invest in Bethany's book, since you are recommending it as a "good read". I lost over 20 pounds 2 years ago on Weight Watchers (all done on-line). It truly is a matter of finding what works for each person on an individual level. Thank you SO much for sharing your story and your photos. I know you will touch many readers and will help make a difference in their lives!

Lisha @ DeLovely Life said...

You go, girl! Losing weight can be such a challenge and losing 100 pounds?! That's something I can't even fathom having the will power to do. Truly awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Kristin said...

WOW!! You are such an inspiration! I am speechless. Congrats!!

Kristin :)

songbyrd on the mountain said...

Fantastic! I love that your shared your before and after pictures because that really makes it real. I am going to send this link to my daughter who recently admitted her weight of 200 and her desire to lose it. She has joined a gym and is trying to make better choices about food. I am sure this will encourage her immensely!

dor said...

Congrats on your success. You look marvelous. I appreciate your tips. I will use them.

Mikalah said...

Wow, what a transformation! How amazing that you were able to do that! Thanks for sharing the before and after pictures, it's so inspiring!

Kelly said...

first of all you look phenomenal!
second CONGRATULATIONS!
third. WOW!!!
stopped by from pleated poppy nice to meet ya!

Breanna Veth said...

Way to go!!! You look great! Love your after outfits :)

Q @ JAQS said...

SIMPLY - AMAZING. You look great! Glowing, happy, HEALTHY. Keep up the fabulous work and time for SHOPPING ;)

Sam @ The Junk House said...

Congrats! You should be really proud of yourself because that's an amazing accomplishment! And you look amazing!

Michele Alger said...

Usually I wouldn't leave a comment when you already have so many, but I just had to say how elated I feel for you! It's such a wonderful feeling and so rewarding to lose so much weight in a healthy way. You are SO SUCCESSFUL! Thank you for sharing your story. I have been battling the last 10 pounds and am really struggling with the motivation to get me there. I know it's the diet and cutting back on those sugary carbs. Thanks for your influence! XOXO YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!

Stephanie said...

I'm new to your blog, and I have to say....this is so amazing! Makes me want to push myself more, as I struggle with pretty much everything you brought up.

Again, way to go & this is absolutely amazing!

Dixie Mom said...

I'm so proud of you!! And I bet you FEEL great too! It's important to be healthy to raise your sweet babies!! Way to go!!

natalia said...

congratulations! lady you look absolutely fabulous. as someone who is constantly working with people who want to loose weight i love that you shared what you did & how it worked for you!!! definitely a lifestyle change!

so proud of you. congrats again!

Jodi said...

you look amazing!! grats :)

Collections from my Heart said...

you look amazing! fab job!

Jennifer said...

You look gorgeous! Congrats on the weight loss! Was it ever difficult for you to share this journey publicly in the beginning? I too am on a weight loss journey and have thought about starting a blog about that (my current blog is something very different, farming/goats etc). I am hesitant to put my struggles and just how much I need to lose online though. The up side is I imagine it was a great motivation and way to stay accountable for you? Thanks and congrats again!

Crystal said...

Hot! Thank you for sharing, i love how happy you look :)

Nicole said...

WOW! You look so lovely dear. So proud of you. Wow!

xoxo

Kaslyn said...

Hanna, I must say you continue to be an inspiration to me. Congrats on you weight loss. There are some people God places in your life for a brief moment and I think you are one of those people. You are a great mommy and altogether great person. God Bless and keep inspiring the masses.

XOXO
Kaslyn

Katie said...

This is just amazing!! You look incredible, and you just look so darn happy! I know you're incredibly proud! You rock!!

Melynda said...

I read this early this morning at work, but my sign on at work does not allow for comments. I did want to come back tonight at home and simply say, You are so beautiful and very very brave. I am proud to "know" you!

Lizzy said...

Congratulations! That is an awesome accomplishment! Thank you for sharing your tips. I started my "lifestyle change" at the end of August and have lost 11 pounds. I am trying to lose 35 total before my birthday at the end of December. I'm sure it will be close-- I was kinda in the dumps about it today but reading your post makes me feel motivated again and I think I need to check out the book you recommend. Great post!

Rachel C said...

Darn you, posting about oreo cookies, and then about weight loss!!
Really though you look great. Thanks for sharing your story with us, and thanks for the book recommendation. I'm going to check that out.

Dear Lillie said...

This is such an inspiration!!!! And you look absolutely amazing!

Petchie said...

Hey there, new follower :) I came over from story of my life. I must say this such a great and inspiring story. Congrats!!1

xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

Mindie Hilton said...

So proud of you! You know I have made that transformation too, so I know how great you feel. I have been noticing how lovely you look. You were always beautiful, but you can see how happy you are with yourself now, and that really lets you shine. Toot toot,whoot whoot, you did it girl!

adventuresindinner said...

What a gorgeous post. You lost it for the right reasons and it is wonderful to see you enjoying, rocking all those great clothes. A lot of folks are going to find you a terrific inspiration.

Val said...

You are amazing and you look absolutely fabulous. Congrats!!

Tatiana said...

Well hello there hottie! Oh my lanta girl, you look absolutely fabulous! No joke, you're beyond amazing for being consistent and losing all that weight. You rock big times!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting :) I loved reading this!

Yvonne said...

You look fantastic!! You're such an inspiration. I need to lose about 30 pounds and I plan to come back here for motivation. Thank you!

Jessie K said...

You look great! I can't wait to have this babe so I can get on a weight loss plan. I started this pregnancy already 30 lbs heavier than I like to be!

Laura Jennings said...

Absolutely amazing Hanna! You have done such a great job and look so gorgeous, glowing!
Congrats on all of your hard work!
XOXO
Laura

Carole Rae said...

I am so proud of you. I've been slowly but surely slimming down. I refuse to let myself slip and reading your story makes me want to do the final push and be at the weight I want to be. I think my issue is always unrealistic goals. I always compare myself to others and its not possible. I just want to feel good about myself.

Again, congrats!

SaraRN said...

Hanna, I am so proud of your hard work! I can't help but think of our trips to clinicals and long talks about our struggles! It sounds like you cracked the code & I am thankful that you were able to not only put it all into words but into action as well! Much, much love!

Stephanie said...

What an amazing accomplishment!!! I am so blown away and inspired by your success. It's so hard for me to stay motivated with workout plans and eating plans (I swear desserts actually talk to me...). You are quite an inspiration!

xo,
Stephanie (Big Mario Life)

HCG New York said...

Hi, nice to hear your story. Many Cognates to you that you have finally met your goals. You did very hard work for this!!Great!!

Nicole [The Lovely Poppy] said...

congrats, your hard work paid off! i'm stopping by from follower fest and would love for you to stop by and check out the huge giveaway going on at my place- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo nicole

Michelle said...

So inspiring!! You look amazing.

MacKensie said...

You look wonderful!! Congratulations!!

hannah singer said...

hanna. you are a champion!!!
an inspiration, my friend! thanks for sharing this fantastic story!

Char said...

Hanna, I have loved following your weight loss journey. You truly are an inspiration and a Go-Geter! Great job! You are a very determined woman. SO proud of you! And above all, you look FANTABULOUS!!!! One hot mama :)

Kristen {a little ditty} said...

Congrats!! You look absolutely amazing and I'm so inspired by your story!

Sundaro said...

You are a remarkable lady and have inspired so many to loose weight.:-)♥
Congratulations!

Jenni @ Story of My Life said...

You're amazing, and seriously SUCH an inspiration to me, Hanna. Good for you. You should be so, so proud. <3

Jenni @ Story of My Life said...

PS - you look freaking incredible!!! :P

mienkintoshfairie said...

CONGRATS! I'm totally pumped up and inspired by reading this! I am so happy for you. Your legs look amazing, you look amazing! Great job Hanna ^_^ I lost about 10-15 lbs myself, you lost an ENTIRE person! Whoot! You must feel like the queen of the world now, lol. I wish you could end up on tv or something, because this is truly a REAL weight loss story

Shannon said...

You look great!! So inspiring! I've been trying to lose about 40lbs for about 2 years now (I obviously have not been trying very hard lol). This post has motivated me so much, I'm going to the gym tonight!

Karm said...

that is so amazing!! congrats. I am slowly getting into it... scared but excited (:

Autumn said...

This is amazing, you are such an inspiration!

I feel so flattered you'd follow my blog :)

Jen | Our Happy Family said...

This is so inspirational! Thanks for sharing your story, what a fabulous accomplishment!!

Anonymous said...

I am amazed at your accomplishment and willingness to share it so publicly. I hope it inspires many people who experience what you've gone through with pregnancy and weight gain; one of my best friends has been stuck in that trap for over 30 years, and now defines herself as obese forevermore. Though I don't suffer a weight problem, I have other challenges that will benefit from your model with tweaking. Thank you for sharing. P.S. Please use the term, "lose" correctly when speaking of losing weight. It is not "loose", or "loosing". :)

Kassie said...

I feel like crying! I've just had one baby and hadn't gained a ton, but enough that it bothers me on a daily basis. I just am so used to the size I used to be and thats the size I want to be.

Thanks so much for this post and the encouragement! This is one of the most encouraging posts I've read about weight struggle. Thanks again! <3

Mary A. said...

SO Happy for you! I have never visited your site before, but a friend e-mailed it to me. I am going through something similar. . . I've still got a long way to go. I'll get there -- the same way YOU are -- realistic goals, healthy food and lots of excercise.

I LOVE how you did it with the tools at hand -- not counting on WW or anyone else for your success.

Sincerely Sara Cate said...

Congratulations on your journey - so inspirational (found you though Tatiana's Her Story)

{amy k.} said...

very inspirational! thank you for sharing the details!

HCG diet Florida said...

Oh! This is truly awesome. Great! Look gorgeous.

weight loss San Antonio said...

Well , These pics really show that if we try and plan to do something we achieve it.Awesome post.Thanks for sharing.

Kishah said...

WOW!! You look amazing! You are such an inspiration! :)

maviii said...

merhaba :) size hayranlıkla baktım aziminizi tebrik ederim çok güzel olmuşsunuz bu halinizle bende aynı böyleyim ve de zayıflamak istiyorum size çok imrendim sevgiler :)
http://mavisofra-buzdanhayaller.blogspot.com/

Dilek said...

wonderful, ı appreciate it. I need to loose some weight as weell, not so much but I hope I can...

best wishes,

www.dolunayiner.blogspot.com

Angie said...

Fabulous. You look killer in the White House Black Market dress. I needed this little boost. I am over half way to my goal but honestly I am slacking, uping my game!

Kathi said...

Very good advice. Thanks for sharing... Great job. You look terrific!

Marina {Yummy Mummy) said...

Wow, Hanna, I somehow JUST read this. I just want to say GOOD WORK! You look amazing and I totally agree with all your methods for weight loss and a healthy lifestyle. I'm so glad you don't do that calorie/points counting and just eat well. That's the way to do keep it off! So proud of you. xo

Darlene said...

Congratulations! YOu look fantastic.

mama marchand said...

You are SUCH an inspiration! You look fantastic, mama!

I have 60 pounds to lose and I was supposed to do that last year ... didn't happen. It's GOING to happen this year! Thanks for the helpful advice in this post! <3

Tiffany said...

So incredible awesome! Congratulations!!!

Marissa said...

Congratulations Hanna! You look amazing & you're absolutely gorgeous. I am currently on my own journey to losing 100+ lbs & am so inspired by your story. Thank you so much for sharing!

The Williams Family said...

Found your blog on WIWW...your weightloss is totally impressive! Congrats

Kelly said...

This is absolutely inspiring. You look so happy and beautiful. Thank you for sharing - it's wonderful positive reinforcement!

dawninwonderland said...

i know it's already been said 90-odd times above but wowser lady!! You look amazing! This is super inspiring stuff - thank you for sharing x

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

At the risk of sounding totally 90's I just have to say YOU GO GIRL!!!

I'm stopping by from Skinny Runner and I'm in the midst of my own weight loss journey. Your story is equal parts informative and inspiring. Thank you for getting the word out there !:)

Lizzy said...

YOU.ARE.AMAZING!!!!!

Jolene said...

I really appreciate this post! I am currently 25wks pregnant and have been working so hard on eating healthy and being active despite the crazy hormones that keep me tired on somedays. Thanks for the encouragement!

Caitlin said...

What a beautiful transformation. Congratulations on this huge accomplishment! What an inspiration to us all!

LaurenLolo{me}LaurieLoLC said...

You.Look.Great!

One of my bucket list item's is to run a 26.2

I'm 4 5Ks towards that so far... one per month for the last 4 month.

Some day I'll have the "I did the damn thing!" marathon picture up to.

Thanks for sharing yours lady!!!

<3 Lo

Navy Wifey Peters said...

You look great! Congratulations on your amazing weight loss!

Alycia said...

wow you go girl! you look amazing!

Jamie said...

I came here via A Little Slice Of Special and i'm glad I did. Your weight loss philosophy really makes sense and I needed something like this. I hope to take your advice and lose the 125 pounds I need to in order to live a healthy life.

Thank you for sharing and congratulations!!

Your Stronger Than You Think... said...

You are a true inspiration!

annaica said...

I need help losing. I wish I had a friend like you to help me.

Joanna said...

WOW! that is absolutely amazing! and that half marathon time is AWESOME! i ran my first half last April in 2 hours 22 minutes.

just_anthrchk said...

You look amazing! You have given me such high hope and faith. I love how you broke things down and explained everything! Now I know what groceries to shop for and what type of excercises I can do. I cannot wait to go to sleep now and wake up and get started, you truly motivated me!!!

just_anthrchk said...

You look amazing! You have given me such high hope and faith. I love how you broke things down and explained everything! Now I know what groceries to shop for and what type of excercises I can do. I cannot wait to go to sleep now and wake up and get started, you truly motivated me!!!

just_anthrchk said...

You look amazing! You have given me such high hope and faith. I love how you broke things down and explained everything! Now I know what groceries to shop for and what type of excercises I can do. I cannot wait to go to sleep now and wake up and get started, you truly motivated me!!!

Kelly - TheNODramaMama said...

Incredibly inspiring! Congratulations!

Empowered Momma J said...

INSPIRING!!!!!!!! What a journey and accomplishment. Congratulations.

Jen said...

You have a truly amazing story. I mean really. I have never had an extreme weight loss but am really interested in healthy eating, REAL food, and fitness. I swear up and down to people that eating real food, exercising and yes being consistent are the keys to healthy living and weight loss if that is your goal. You are living proof!

Samantha said...

You look AMAZING and your before and after pictures are just incredible. Wow! Congratulations! Your eating plan is basically what I'm doing, it is so motivating to see such a wonderful success story! I'm so glad I found your blog!

blissfulandwishful said...

So Inspiring! I'm on my own journey and you seem to make it look easy! I can't believe the changes you've made and doing it all the right way! Thanks for sharing.

Kylie PJ said...

You are an inspiration. I love your story, and you are completely right. Its such individualised thing- losing weight. Finding what works for you, and then sticking with it. Thanks for sharing your story!!!

Jenn said...

Just came across this and HOLY INSPIRING. You look AMAZING!

Morgan said...

wow! you are such an inspiration! what a beautiful story. i'm sure you will touch many women's lives with your story.

Kelly Jo said...

Thanks for posting on my blog, and your story is truly inspirational!!! I know (not personally) what this achievement is, my mom has lost 118 pounds over the last 2 years!!! She has done it all on her own, no surgeries, no diet pills, just eating healthy and excercising. I love your blog!!!!!

LarasVintage said...

You look amazing!! Just the inspiration I've been looking for!!
xx Sandra
http://larasvintage.blogspot.com/

Hollie "Jet" Black-Ramsey said...

Holy smokes! Way to go!!!!

Emily E said...

Thanks for sharing your weight loss journey. It is very inspiring. I too gained waaaay more than I thought I would from pregnancy. I was on bed rest for 3 months & had jello for muscles after giving birth.
Thanks for sharing your weight loss journey.
{& thanks for finding me via GFC blog hop}

la petite lulu said...

WOW mama! What a story you have, and what an incredible result! I'm looking forward to reading more here :)

Bec Zacher said...

wow just saw this! incredible journey, well done. You look amazing!

Tori said...

Wow, this is super motivating. I'm in the middle of my own journey. Thanks for the shot of inspiration! Bravo!

Stephany said...

This is so motivating for me!!! What a great story. I want to do this for me of coarse - but really reading a story that was not super crazy and totally do-able. I gained 70 lbs. with my son and he's 2 now. Some days I just want to cry and I think I will never be thin- ever. Thank you for sharing this.

Cozycomfycouch said...

wow! what an inspiration you are! I had my second baby 8 months ago and I want to loose 40 pounds. Its very difficult for me because I can't get motivated and eating is a problem. Your story is amazing! you are amazing!

Leslie Germain said...

WoW!! Amazing and good for you. New follower from www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

Martha said...

I was lurking and read this post. WOW. I am so impressed by your motivation and how hard you worked! Thank you for sharing!

Danielle Carroll said...

Wow, Hanna! How inspirational you are! I'm sure you get that a lot, but seriously you are so disciplined to do what you did...I'm super impressed!

So glad I won Ashley's giveaway and am sponsoring you this month! I've enjoyed getting to know you better :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...