Guest Post. Val So Cal


Hello, bouffe e bambini fans. I'm Val from ValSoCal
 It is a privilege to be here today.

[IMG_0639.JPG]

My blog is about life and simplicity. I love sharing easy meals that anyone can make. I'm a busy mom
and time is limited...so I want to whip up a meal in a flash and spend time with the ones that mean the most. Come on over and make something yummy.


Mozzarella, Tomato, and Avocado Salad. Recipe {HERE}

 Pizza Meatloaf Cups. Recipe {HERE}

Coconut Lime Margaritas. Recipe {{HERE}


Thank you for being here today and sharing your recipe's and blog with us!! 
I adore you and your scrumptious recipes!!! 

Pin It

11 comments:

Lorrie said...

Those recipes all sound so delicious! Thanks for sharing with us!

Kenzie R. said...

Yum! Those recipes look delicious! I am all about a good quick meal. Thanks so much for sharing!

Lindsay said...

I wanna be this girl when I grow up :)

Kelly | Eat Yourself Skinny said...

LOVE Val and her blog!! These recipes look absolutely delicious too, yum! :)

Tatiana said...

Oh my lands, that food looks delicious! I'm making that salad this weekend for sure :-)

Melissa Bo said...

The recipes look wonderful, thanks for sharing!

Char said...

I'm going to be trying that meatloaf!! Thanks for posting!

Val said...

Hanna, thanks for having me over!!!! You're the best!

Donna said...

Love reading Val's blog. Thanks for posting here!

{Adventuresindinner} said...

I think a margarita would be just about perfect right now C: Lovely photos.

{Adventuresindinner} said...

I think a margarita would be just about perfect right now C: Lovely photos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...