BIC Bands........I'm In Love


Well folks I have to introduce you to one of my latest OBSESSIONS!!!!!! 

a few months ago I was reading skinny runner and I came across BIC Bands. I had a look at the store and they swore they made headbands that didn't slip.

Well, I just so happen to have been looking for a circular headband that doesn't slip for just about my entire adult life and have NEVER found one. So I decided to order a couple and give them a try! I was skeptical to say the least! 


Well, GUESS WHAT??? I was wrong! 

These are the best headbands I have EVER bought!!!! I'm very serious! In fact I already own about 13 of them. I am going to be in SERIOUS trouble if Sandy the lovely owner ever decides to close because I cam totally addicted to these headbands. 

I wear them to run, to workout, to work, around the house and out on the town! 

AND SERIOUSLY THEY DON'T SLIP!!!! THEY DON'T EVEN MOVE ONE CENTIMETER. NOT EVEN WHEN RUNNING 20 MILES!!! 

Honestly, If you were headbands and are looking for a good one to keep your hair out of your face, LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!!

BIC bands  is you solution!!!!!!! 








To lounge around in at home!

To play with the kids at the park.

To work out! 

To open birthday gifts

To go with a fabulous outfit

To work out


To run a marathon

To go to work  

To work out

To work out

To work out!



I Don't usually get this excited about a product but seriously these bands are the best.

oh and I forgot to mention they WILL NOT give you a headache either!!!!! 

do yourself a favor and buy some

BIC bands

5 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

love them.

jenette said...

LOVE these! Check you out in your work gear, you look fab!

Lindsay said...

How have I not known about these? LOVE! :)

Yo Momma Runs said...

The gold sparkles look so cute on you!

Char said...

I love those headbands! I'm not a headband person...yet anyway, haha! But I saw those on SR too, thanks to you I follow all these running blogs now too. I must say, I've always been into running but your love and passion has re-ignited my fire. I love you Hanna!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...