27 Week Pregnancy Update




How far along? 27 weeks

Baby’s Size: About 2 pounds and the size of a head of cauliflower

Weight Gain: A LOT!!!!!!!! Already 40 pounds. My body wants to gain a lot of weight when I am pregnant, I eat healthy but my genes are heavy. I always gain a lot!  So when I eat "normal" food like carbohydrates I gain weight like crazy!!! I'm finally at peace with it now because I know once this baby comes out I am going to be a running and strength training machine!!!!! 

Weight gain is such an innately emotional thing for me and I think many women. When I gain weight I get crazy, hysterical, irrational. It's very hard for me to accept. I'm thankful I've finally just said, "Hanna, it's okay, your pregnant and you can and will loose it ALL again later, so RELAX! " -AMEN

Bellybutton: in

Stretchmarks: just a million old ones

Maternity Clothes: Yes......it's almost all maternity now.

Names: So I thought we had a name picked for the girl but we're totally wavering and it's not looking to promising. The baby might not have a name come it's birthday at this rate.

Gender: It's  a big SURPRISE!!!!! If I have to go through natural child birth for the third time in a row I want a good surprise at the end. 

Movement: YUP.........Moving more and more all the time

Sleep: It comes and goes. I never sleep through the night but get a couple 2 hour stretches here and there. It is what is . This is just how pregnancy is for me.

Symptoms: The usual, Nausea and Vomiting come an go along with dizziness and migraines. I am INSANELY emotional lately! I cry just about every day.  I'm stating to get pretty tired and out of breath very easily too.  It's getting very hard to carry the toddlers. Still praying and hoping this gets better.

Food Aversions: Naaaaaaaa


Food Cravings: SWEETS! 

Best Moments this week: Getting The Christmas Decorations out and watching my daughters eyes light up with excitement! 

What I miss: Having enough money to live.

What I am Looking forward to: CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!! and having the baby so I can run again!

Milestones: I managed to re do the big kids room, clean the nursery, and get the Christmas decorations out all despite a nervous breakdown. I'd say pretty good! 



Have a great day! 

Pin It
pleated poppy

6 comments:

Terri said...

You look great! I always gain a boat-ton of weight when I am pregnant, too. It's so frustrating! I cannot tell you've gained 40 lbs - honestly! I read the blog when you were pregnant before with your daughter, and have seen your weight loss, etc. I think you look FAB this time around...almost makes me want baby #3, too!

faithspage said...

You looking fantastic!

Elaine~ Honey Pie Accessories said...

You look great! I'm glad i'm not alone w/ the weight gain and emotions that come with it!

runnergirl said...

You look amazing! I am totally with you though, as much as I enjoy being pregnant, the weight gain thing is rather difficult and unenjoyable. For some reason i thought you were a couple of weeks behind me in your pregnancy but we're pretty much the same! So cool!

Char said...

You are seriously the cutest woman ever, pregnant or not! Your outfits are always so top notch! We didnt' have a name for Jackson until he was born either. It will come to you :)

The Spotted Feather said...

You look sooo good! Love the outfit and color combo!
Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...