Confessional 5 Things


I'm 27 Weeks

1. I ALWAYS use way too much soap on EVERYTHING!!! I buy that concentrated liquid laundry soap and use at least twice as much as I should. I also put so much dish washer soap in the machine it overflows the little soap trap. I use the heavy duty cycle on the washing machine and the dish washer. 
I also use bar soap AND liquid body wash in the shower. First I use the bar soap and then the body wash. 
So I guess you could say I like things CLEAN!!!! Or maybe I'm just insane and totally OCD.


2. When I was 14 you would have found me in shredded Levies with black fish nets underneath, steel toes doc martin boots, a Jane's Addiction T and about 15 piercings. You don't even want to know where! My poor mother! Now I have 2 and yes they are ONLY in my ears:)  I am a completely different person on the outside now. 20 years has a lot of learning potential. 
I LIVED. I LEARNED. 


3. I have been biting and picking at my nails ever since I can remember, even as a young child.  I get so bad that after I've picked and bitten them to bloody nubs I get out the cuticle cutters and nail clippers and pretend I am "fixing" the damage I did but really only making it worse. My best friend and roommate of 6 years before I got married used to call the nail clippers "my weapon". So when it gets really bad I have to punish myself by wearing cuticle ointment and gloves and socks to bed for a week or so. 


4. When I was 4 every time someone looked at me I would raise my fist up in the air and say, "I'M GONNA POUND YOU"   I don't know if that's seriously funny or seriously disturbing but it's the truth.  Clearly my psychological problems started early!! LOL!!!


5. I never knew there was a "PROPER" way to place a roll of toilette paper on the holder. My entire life I just threw it on however it came out of the bag until I met my husband and after several an argument I realized that he was right and I had just never been told, EVER. Did you all know there does happen to be a RIGHT and WRONG way to place that toilette paper on the holder??????
Pin It
pleated poppy

11 comments:

Erica said...

You crack me up lady!!! Thanks for sharing ;)

Emily Baker said...

Love this.

And btw, you look awesome!!! Keep your chin up, girl!!

Yo Momma Runs said...

I just learned the toilet paper thing this year! No one told me either. I had to see it in a meme on Facebook. Sadness.

m&msmommy said...

You look absolutely beautiful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! :)

jolene's spot said...

Pregnancy looks GREAT on you and your hair looks awesome!!!

A Girls Kind of Therapy said...

Oh my gosh.... you are the cutest! Wish I looked that good while pregnant! Love your blog! Newest follower!

Mal
www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

SueAnn Lommler said...

Looking adorable! Are you sure there is no wrong way for toilet paper....?? Ha!!
Hugs
SUeAnn

Heather said...

Ha! This sounds familiar. I didn't know about the toilet paper thing either until my husband educated me. Now I whole-heartedly agree and even get annoyed and flip the roll around at work if someone put it on wrong! Ignorance is bliss!!

Tiffany said...

Another nail destroyer like myself! The HARDEST habit to break, gah!

Lisa @ MMT said...

You are so cute! Yay for 27 weeks! I am curious, which is the proper way for tp? I put mine under and it drives me NUTS when people have it over lol.

preethi said...

Okay, this was hilarious. Love that leopard belt, too! Am a new follower!

preethi
lace, etc.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...