1. I ALWAYS use way too much soap on EVERYTHING!!! I buy that concentrated liquid laundry soap and use at least twice as much as I should. I also put so much dish washer soap in the machine it overflows the little soap trap. I use the heavy duty cycle on the washing machine and the dish washer.
I also use bar soap AND liquid body wash in the shower. First I use the bar soap and then the body wash.
So I guess you could say I like things CLEAN!!!! Or maybe I'm just insane and totally OCD.
2. When I was 14 you would have found me in shredded Levies with black fish nets underneath, steel toes doc martin boots, a Jane's Addiction T and about 15 piercings. You don't even want to know where! My poor mother! Now I have 2 and yes they are ONLY in my ears:) I am a completely different person on the outside now. 20 years has a lot of learning potential.
I LIVED. I LEARNED.
3. I have been biting and picking at my nails ever since I can remember, even as a young child. I get so bad that after I've picked and bitten them to bloody nubs I get out the cuticle cutters and nail clippers and pretend I am "fixing" the damage I did but really only making it worse. My best friend and roommate of 6 years before I got married used to call the nail clippers "my weapon". So when it gets really bad I have to punish myself by wearing cuticle ointment and gloves and socks to bed for a week or so.
4. When I was 4 every time someone looked at me I would raise my fist up in the air and say, "I'M GONNA POUND YOU" I don't know if that's seriously funny or seriously disturbing but it's the truth. Clearly my psychological problems started early!! LOL!!!
5. I never knew there was a "PROPER" way to place a roll of toilette paper on the holder. My entire life I just threw it on however it came out of the bag until I met my husband and after several an argument I realized that he was right and I had just never been told, EVER. Did you all know there does happen to be a RIGHT and WRONG way to place that toilette paper on the holder??????