One Moment at a Time

As I sit here tonight in front of my computer typing I can tell you that the only way I have been surviving is by living one moment at a time; not one day or one hour but one moment! 

The other things that I have been clinging to when my thoughts start to go to a dark place are HOPE and LOVE. 

We must have hope. Without it we wouldn't survive. I must let go and realize that none of this is really up to me anyway, I can try my best to be Good, to do the right thing, to be kind and loving to my children, to do my best at work, to be considerate to others but in the end it's not up to me.

So, as I sit in the face of adversity today I give it up to you universe, I give it to you to do what you will and I will wait patiently living one moment at a time, breathing in hope and love and praying that soon I shall find relief.

I have been through a lot in my short life and I know I can survive just about anything if I just live and breathe and be the best person I know how to be. 

I L*O*V*E this one..........this spoke to me as lately I have been crying daily and maybe just maybe it's because I was so strong for so long. 



I hope you are all healthy and happy and curled up in a warm place with people you love. Honestly..........tonight that is my wish. The best way to get outside of myself is to pray for the happiness and health of others. 
Pin It

8 comments:

Marina {Yummy Mummy) said...

I love those quotes - they're all so true. And I love what you said about praying for the happiness and health of others - it does make US feel better too! Warm wishes to you and your family my friend :)

Amy said...

My friend, although I don't comment, I do read along, as I read from my phone and commenting is a NIGHTMARE. Anyway, I want you to know, I am praying for you. You have been on my mind and I pray that God gives you peace with your situation and comfort for the future. Big hugs to you. I believe in you!! xoxo

Amy said...

My friend, although I don't comment, I do read along, as I read from my phone and commenting is a NIGHTMARE. Anyway, I want you to know, I am praying for you. You have been on my mind and I pray that God gives you peace with your situation and comfort for the future. Big hugs to you. I believe in you!! xoxo

Marissa said...

love, love, love those quotes!

Tiffany said...

You are strong and you are loved. Those two things are truly enough, even when they don't feel like it.

Melissa said...

Im sending best wishes and prayers for you, =)
Just take one day at a time, and know that you have friends and family that love you.

(( hugs ))

SueAnn Lommler said...

Hugging you...don't be hard on yourself...be kind and patient and it will pass.
Hugging you again
SueAnn

New End Studio said...

Hanna,

What a beautiful and heartfelt post ♥ Our situations are different, but struggles are universal. I love all of these quotes you show, they go straight to the heart. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have everything you and your family need- very, very soon. Blessings ♥

Gloria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...