29 weeks 5 Things *Confessional*




Tonight I have MAJOR Santa duty going on so I'm giving you my Saturday post early!!!! 

Wish me luck.....I have a lot of odds and ends to get to and after an hour on the floor at 29 weeks, well, I'm kinda  DONE!!!!  

Good Night!

#1.
 I can't believe I am even going to tell you this.....if my husband reads this he's going to KILL ME!! 
Once in a blue moon and I mean really, not that often, but still............I'll take a couple swigs out of the milk carton!!! 

EEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I know soooooo bad and soooooo gross. I only do it like 4 times a year and it's usually in the middle of the night when I'm too lazy to get a glass.

#2.
I don't like the telephone! In fact it kinda scares me. I NEVER and I mean NEVER answer it. If you want to talk to me you have to leave a message and maybe I'll call you back. 
I know, totally bad friend!!!! 

#3.
I also NEVER and I mean NEVER answer the door unless I am expecting someone or something to arrive on my doorstep. 

My husband and I have a fortress around our house and it is not meant to be entered unless invited. Seriously, if you come over unannounced I will never answer the door. 

Never. 

Even if you know I'm inside, I won't care, I'll let you pound for hours. 
I know,  we have serious privacy issues, What can I say, I don't like surprises!!! 

REALLY DON'T LIKE SURPRISES!!!!! 

#4.
With every pregnancy after the first one I have had horrible anxiety about the pain of the birth. I have had 100% natural childbirth with both my kids, like not even a tylenol, natural!!! 
My first pregnancy I was in total blissful ignorance and then once I knew how bad it was going to hurt, well, now I just can't get it out of my mind, Everyone says, you will forget the pain of childbirth! 

THEY ARE LYING!!!!!!


#5.
Five years ago I bought my husband a heated toilette seat for Christmas! 


Jacket: Emerson Fry
Tank Top: Forever 21
Leggings: Motherhood
Corduroy Leopard Flats: Forever 21
Bow: {Much Love Illy}
Bracelet: J Crew
Pin It

14 comments:

CC said...

Oh. My. Gosh.!!! I thought we were the only ones with phone /door issues! So glad we're not alone. I HATE it when people show up at the door unannounced. HATE IT. And the only person I will actually answer the phone for is my hubby. :) And maybe my brother if I am in the mood to talk. Everyone else has to leave a message. :)
You look adorable! And it has been 4 1/2 years since I gave birth and I haven't forgotten a moment of it. Of course I did have a pretty bad one, but still. Not a forgettable moment in time. :)
Merry Christmas!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I can't believe the time has gone so quickly. The last time I was here you had only just found out you were preggies.

You look absa lootly gorgeous!!

Natalie Juns said...

I like that you don't answer the door unless u know you're expecting someone. I might start doing that. Also, I always thought I would have natural births... I don't know what I'll decide when the time comes. My mom went the natural way because she thought she should be able to endure the pain. Me and my brother and sister are all a year apart too. Seems really scary without drugs. What made you decide to have natural births?

Busy Bumble Bee said...

Oooooh I do the same thing with the phone I had 1 number that called me like 15 times in 1 day. Seriously 15 in 1 day and I didn't answer, because I didn't know the number. I was like if its important than you'll leave a message and than maybe I'll get back to you. I don't have that problem with people just showing up at my door.

3 out of my 4 children were born naturally. I honestly didn't think it was that painful. Of course I'm 1 of those people who waited till the last minute to get to the hospital (I almost had 2 of my kids in the car) so I'm to far along to get the drugs. But I honestly didn't like the drugs I had them with my first child and I didn't like how I felt and how I couldn't feel anything.

Shellsea said...

Cutest outfit! I have similar shoes. You go girl for natural childbirth.

Rachel said...

I love your blog! I've been reading it for months now. When I started reading I was not pregnant. I am a runner so I loved all your workout stories. Now I am 20 weeks pregnant, and throughout this pregnancy I have loved reading your blog EVEN MORE!! Keep all the posts coming. Love all your fashionable pregnancy photos!!

Nikki said...

How CUTE is your hair & your little preggo belly! You're adorable!! I have a giveaway running right now & would love for you to enter it!
xoxo,
Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

Enter my GIVEAWAY for $100 right now!

Jen said...

Haha. I had my first completely natural and am planning on doing the same with this baby. But you are so right- I remember the feeling of ALL OF IT and I am a bit more anxious this time. Ignorance is bliss

Jen

Melissa Bo said...

I agree with you about privacy, I dont open the door unless Im expecting someone..( I might peek out the window to see who it is..) ..but there is no "rule" that says that we have to open the door just because someone knocks on it.

You look great! Take it easy!

Happy Holidays!

Hannah Sullivan said...

I officially LOVE your blog! xx

Bailey@Lost&Found said...

You look amazing! So beautiful! LOVE those flats :) I can't wait to get pregnant. It just needs to happen already!

Merry Christmas!

Jenette Reitsma said...

Cute shoes and LOVE the yellow bow! Heated toilet seat??? Bet it helps in Winter!!!!

Lisa @ MMT said...

You are so funny!
I don't like to answer the door or phone either, so anti social of us ;)
I can't believe you have birth naturally! Superwoman! I can't even imagine, however I did have a csection so I've never experienced labor..
A heated toilet seat is probably every mans dream haha. I will have to remember that for next year!

Merry Christmas!

beth @ {a latte inspiration} said...

You're not alone with answering/talking on the phone. I prefer talking to about 3-4 people on the phone, the rest I'd rather text or talk to in person. That's awesome that you've done all-natural childbirth. I love the idea but would totally chicken out in the end. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...