5 Things Confessional and What I Wore Preggas




For whatever reason I did a post like this a few weeks ago and everyone loved it so I decided to do another. I suppose it's not to hard for me as I can be an odd duck or maybe just call me C*R*A*Z*Y.


1.  I DESPISE the heater.
 It may be, in fact, one of my arch enemies. The problem, it's my husband's best friend. 
Yes, I know I'm pregnant so I'm always hot but I always hate it even when I'm skinny and freezing. 
I have slept with ear plugs for 10 years.  I am a VERY,  VERY, VERY light sleeper so even with the ear plugs as soon as it turns on or off it wakes me up which is about 30 times a night!!


2. I don't like wearing shoes or socks pretty much EVER

I mean if we are actually going somewhere of course  I will wear them but around the house or even outside in the yard, I go barefoot! 

ALL.THE.TIME. 
I told you I was a hippy child!!!!


3. I don't like the Beatles. Yes the band. I know, it's like sacrilege not to like the Beatles right? 

Well, I can't stand them. 

They are WAY too happy-go-lucky for me. I find their music annoying. 
But I also don't like cartoons, not even as a child. As I told you before, my psychological problems started young:) 

4. I can only sleep with down pillows and I have to have 2 under my head and one on each side of me or there is major trouble!!! 
Yes, it gets expensive:)


5. I had to use a pay phone yesterday morning. Our home phone service got disconnected so thank you VERY much to the anonymous angel who sent us that money. WE now have a working land line again. 
 
When was the last time you used a payphone? 

I think I was about 14 and I can remember when the price went from 25 cents to 35 cents.......oh the horror! 

So the one I went to at a gas station didn't even allow cash. You had to have a credit card or you could call collect. So I swiped my card and have NO idea how much it cost but I am guessing around $1.50. 

And it was even a toll free number!!!! Sometimes not having a cell phone can be a very big inconvenience. Mostly I'm used to it but once and a while boy it really causes trouble! 



Okay......those are all I have for now......more later as this seems to be fun for me and you!!!


Flats and Jacket: J crew 2008
Dress: BUMP
Leginngs: Forever 21
Belt: La Mode Accessories

Christmas Special:
I am offering an advertising special until Christmas Day.....20% using the code "save20"


Pin It
pleated poppy

25 comments:

Jamie F said...

Adorable, you look great pregnant!
Jamie
www.thingsinyou.blogspot.com

Emily Baker said...

such a great outfit!!! i love it!!

but it makes me sad that you hate the beatles... you might not want to share that too often haha

Susan said...

You look so cute!!

Heather said...

Ow ow!! You look amazing! That outfit is so killer. I seriously hope I'm as adorable as you when I'm pregnant someday.

Your confessions are hilarious and awesome. I'm a barefoot kinda girl too! Socks pretty much gross me out and I hardly ever keep a pair for more than a few months--once they lose the "new" look, they're out the door. I LOVE the Beatles but I love all kinds of "feel good" music and if that's not your thing, I get it. My husband doesn't like them either. Which means I BLAST Beatles every time I'm home alone or driving alone haha.

Love the post!

xo

Rachel said...

Love it! Too cute! I go barefoot a lot too--it's much more comfortable that way! And I can relate on being a light sleeper...I can NOT sleep with any fan noise or music! Love your confessions :)

stephanie said...

you are so cute friend! love the leggings!

Micah Cain said...

Ahhh you are so cute with your baby bump! :)

I'm a barefoot child too! I hate hate hate shoes & socks especially!

Kylie PJ said...

You look amazing. Thanks for stopping by. I'm your newest follower- I'm a fellow nurse as well. I'm now going to need to spend the next hour reading your posts.....

Thanks

Kylie @ http://randomdrawers.blogspot.com.au

Jo Lane said...

Awesome blog and adorable baby bump! Following you back :)

www.lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com

Christy said...

Hey friend! Thank you for your comments even while I've been MIA. You look so cute and fashionable. I love your leggings and want to buy myself a pair for Christmas. :) Hope you're having a great holiday season! Miss our running chats and posts on DM. Hopefully we get back to it in a few months. I need your motivation. :P

Lulu Soler said...

You look beautiful! Your blog is wonderful! Would love for you to check out my blog and let me know what you think...

XO Lulu
www.simplylulustyle.com

The Weir House said...

My love, thank you for visiting my blog! And holy cow. I am the LIGHTEST sleeper but I could not imagine wearing ear plugs. Maybe I need to try that out! AND i don't like wearing shoes either. :) Unless they're heels! Hehe! XXOO kaylyn

Danielle Wojcik said...

I am loooving that belt, and I'm glad I started following you when you posted several things about yourself!

Just as you dislike the Beatles, I dislike Will Ferrell's comedies. My mom and I might be the only people on the planet who don't think he's funny. So, I understand ya!

-Danielle
http://littlebitofwowe.blogspot.com

Becky said...

Thanks for your comment on Rookie To Rock Star! =) You look gorgeous and happy preggers. I love your random tidbits along the way. Random is good. Glad to have you!

Brenda said...

Hi! Following you back:-)

Victoria Massey said...

Adorable post! You are so cuuuute! Love your blog.

xoxo
Victoria

atomosapricot.blogspot.com

Sapir @ The Sapphire Queen said...

Your outfit is so adorable! I love the floral pants!
And I actually can't even remember the last time I used a pay phone...haha
I'm new to your blog and love it already! Can't wait to read more :)
Sapir
thesapphirequeen.blogspot.com

CC said...

LOVE your yellow coat and flats! So cute and bright. ;) And I thought I was the only person in the world who didn't like the Beatles! Their music is just weird. Hubby adores them, though. Other than that I am the heaviest sleeper ever, I HATE being barefoot unless I am in the shower or sleeping, am deathly allergic to down and don't think I've used a pay phone Since I was a teenager back before cell phone days. ;) That' okay though, we can still be friend can't we?! ;)

Brooke said...

Adorable pictures!

I sleep with earplugs too! It must be a nurse thing!


Brooke =)

Raelle said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love yours. Your outfit is so cute as well. Mustard is my new obsession. :)

Marissa said...

LOVE the jacket!!! Used to work at Jcrew in college and totally miss being accessible to their cute clothes all the time. You look great!!

Tiffany Opp said...

What a great pregnancy outfit! You look so cute and trendy.

Sheila said...

Awww love your outfit!! Esp your floral leggings. :) You are a gorgeous mama! And I loved reading your quirks, I also hate wearing socks and shoes!! I prefer to live in flip flops or barefoot if I could... esp hate socks because I don't like my toes to be squished. I would wear them if it's too cold out.. but still. lol!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back. Nice to meet you! Keep in touch. :)

xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com

Miss Angie said...

CUTE! Love the yellow jacket and shoes!

Lotus Blossom said...

Simply Beautiful!!!! xox love those leggings xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...