A Good Night *Snipit*


I can't believe it's almost the new year. 
I am excited to share my hopes, dreams and goals with you Monday morning!!! I have a few really good ones this year! 

I had the absolute pleasure of staying up late tonight chatting with one of my *soul* sisters. Her and her husband live in New Orleans., Our husbands grew up together and then both married woman named *Hannah*

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!! 

Anyhow, She has 2 boys 18 months apart and it is just sooooooo refreshing, healing, and cleansing for me to be able to pour my heart out to another mom who T-O-T-A-L-L-Y understands me as a mother. She understands my needs, my frustrations, my heartache, my joy. 

After a lovely conversation with my southern soul sister I decided to post a few snipits from today! 


Today, I did three loads of new born bay clothes laundry. I got the boxes out of storage a few weeks back and finally got around to washing, sorting and putting them away today.

The memories that came flooding back were amazing. I've said it a few times now that I am a tiny bit scared of this third baby's arrival. I'm not sure how I will manage 2 toddlers and a newborn baby but as I was sorting and folding these tiny little clothes, all which belonged to Milton and Ginger at one point, I just felt pure joy. I could remember just how tiny they are when they are newborns, just how Innocent, pure and beautiful. 
With all my added worry, it was a really nice way for me to get excited about the new baby.



I'm not going to lye and tell you all I had a hot date on New Years eve cause I don't, except with my bed but these new sparkle loafers I got from Target for Christmas are S*C*R*E*A*M*I*N*G New Years to me so I guess I'll just have to do a little outfit post in them!!!! 


Aren't these little owl tooth brush holders the cutest? I got them in the bargain bin at Target for $1 for the kiddoes!! They suction onto the mirror and are so cute!!!!


I am SOOOOOOO, so, so E*X*C*I*T*E*D about this book, "A Beautiful Offering" by Angela Thomas. 

I have been longing to expand my journey into faith with a deeper understanding and a stronger foundation.

I asked some of my rock solid faith rooted ladies for some help and advice and this is the book that Casey Wiegand recommended to me. I snapped it up on Amazon for $3 and am going to dive in tomorrow. 
Can;t wait!!! 


Ohhhh..........My little snuggle bugs...............all curled up in their bean bag chairs watching a new Disney flick!! 

Good Night beautiful Friends.



Pin It

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Those sparkle shoes are perfect! Can't wait to see the outfit. And I would love to read this book...I am going to have to pay Amazon a visit. :) Happy Sunday dear.

xoxo

Lauren said...

Those sparkle shoes are perfect! Can't wait to see the outfit. And I would love to read this book...I am going to have to pay Amazon a visit. :) Happy Sunday dear.

xoxo

Melissa Bo said...

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Im glad you are doing ok. =)

Keep me posted on how you like "A Beautiful Offering", sounds like a wonderful book!

Your children look like they are having a relaxing time in their beanbag chairs!

Robyn Burke said...

what a sparkly, joy-filled post Hanna. I can understand your nervous wonder over how you will manage 3 little ones, but I have utmost confidence that you and your hubby will manage it just fine. The book looks like a good read. Let me know how it goes. Happy New Year!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...