Egg Nog Bread




Only a few days left till Christmas!!!! 

Need a quick EASY!!!!! seriously EASY!!!!! thing to bring to a relative's or friend's house? 

Here's your solution!!!!! 


Ingredient's:
2 cups flour
1 3/4 cups sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp nutmeg
1 cup egg nog
1/2 cup milk
3 eggs
1 tsp rum extract
convectioners sugar for sprinkling

Recipe:
 In a large mixing bowl wisk together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and nutmeg. Once mixed add all wet ingredients and beat on medium or high for 3 minuets. 
Pour into a loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 65-70 min. or until knife comes out clean.


I happen to be slightly obsessed with egg nog. In fact I buy it as soon as they start stocking it in the stores. I like to try out all the different brands to compare them. 

I even by Easter Egg Nog when it arrives at Whole Foods in the Spring!!! 

Yes......clearly I have a problem!
Original recipe ADAPTED from  here 
Pin It

5 comments:

Provocative Manners said...

Yum! I'm going to try this recipe this weekend!

Val said...

I love Egg Nog bread. I too am an Egg Nog fan. The more the better.

Nicole @ Pencil Skirts and Noodle Necklaces said...

This looks....ah-mazing!!! :) Great idea! Can't wait to try the recipe!! I'm your newest follower! Love your blog!

Jenette Reitsma said...

Looks YUM!! x

Melanie Dohojda said...

Just made this, yummy. My kids love it too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...