It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas




Last Night we decorated our tree!!!! 

Christmas Carols Playing, kids running wild, awe and wonder in their shiny little eyes.

It gets better and better every year.

Little baby getting bigger every day!


We've gotten out more decorations this year than any other. We even got out the collection of nut crackers! 

I think it's because we feel the need to fill our home 
with as much J*O*Y as possible this holiday season. 


OUR HOUSE ON CHRISTMAS

Merry Little Christmas Tree. 

There will be less gifts this year than any other, and I feel like it is a complete and utter blessing for our children.

Honestly, the more "material things" they have, the more confused they get, the more tantrums they have, the less appreciative they are. 

Somehow I forget that at every holiday and they end up with WAY too much and it ruins the moment. So this year I am grateful we can't afford much. Our children will be better off.

So this year will be wonderful! 

LESS IS DEFINITELY MORE!!!


Little Cherubs


HAPPY HOLIDAYS DEAR ONES!
Pin It


16 comments:

Mrs. Crazy said...

Love, Love, Love!!!!! Your house looks amazing.... and so do you!!
Merry Christmas!
xxoo, Mrs. Crazy

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Everything looks perfect! Love the one of the kids looking up at the tree so cute! Hope you are feeling great xo

Daisy Nguyen said...

OMG - LOVE your simple Christmas decorations! The nutcracker and the cherubs - ADORBS!

XOXO
-Daisy Nguyen from the PS BANANAS! fashion blog: http://psbananas.com

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

I love that tassel garland - so cute! You did a great job decorating your home. It's very cozy. I'm definitely with you on the less is more thing - it has always been true to me!

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog!

Rachel said...

The first picture is soooo precious!! How adorable! The decorations look great!

Danielle said...

That tassle garland is too cute! Love all your pretty decorations!

shannon said...

ok -

1. your children are BEYOND adorable.
2. please help motivate me to work out again - you are inspiring.
3. LOVE the blog!

Juneli said...

Beautiful decor! Love it!
Thanks a bunch for stopping by and following! I'm now following your fab blog on GFC (Juneli) too!
Love
Juneli from Fashionably Yours

Robyn Burke said...

the true meaning of Christmas isn't found under the tree anyway, right? Beautiful pictures, beautiful post.

Elizabeth @ Southern Color said...

Love the holiday decorations! I'm getting my Christmas tree tonight. Happy Friday :)

Falen @ Upward Not Inward said...

Soooo pretty!!! Another reason this is my favorite time of year. Such happiness and cheer everywhere. A lot to be thankful for. :)

Thanks for stopping by. I'm following you back from Upward Not Inward.

Falen

Yo Momma Runs said...

So true! Less is more when it comes to presents. I lost the Christmas spirit when I went to Toys R Us yesterday and saw the crazy amounts of toys being purchased. But maybe those giant carts filled with toys were for Toys for Tots.:)

Tani stevenson said...

You are right about the less is more. Also, my husband and I have found that when we give each other homemade, or heartfelt gifts, they mean so much more to us. I would so much rather have a $5 homemade gift than something I probably would have bought for myself anyway.

K ♥ said...

Such a lovely tree. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Following you back. ;)

xo,
K ♥

Lotus Blossom said...

beautiful photos! we are your newest follower! xo we would love for you to stop by and check us out xo

Helene said...

what a beautiful tree and stunning pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...