Looking Back on 2012



As I look back on 2012, all I can say is 

"WOW, It's been a heck of a ride" and we're still going!!!!! 

Here's a month by month play of just how our year went! 

There was a lot of change, a lot of joy, a lot of HUGE accomplishments, HUGE disappointments and everything in between! 

I'm working on a post for my hopes and dreams for a beautiful 2013!!!! 

January 2012:

My husband has just lost his job and I had just dove into 60 hours of work a week on the graveyard shift! 

EEEKkkk...................gives me the heeby jeebies just thinking about it.

Ginger turns ONE!~ 


February 2012:

This month I got REALLY into running!!! I started training 6 days a week and L*O*V*E*D it. It was my release from all the stress at work and home.

My husband and I get our second date in 2 1/2 years:)


 March 2012:

We went on our first family vacation to New Orleans to visit friends and family and I ran my first ever half marathon

It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I want to do it over and over again! This is what began my obsession with running! 


April 2012:

As I said above, my full on obsession with running continues. This was me at 4am before a 20 mile run! 

LOVED.EVERY.SECOND.

I run another {HALF MARATHON}


May 2012:
My birthday month! I turned 34 this past year!!!! 

Mothers Day:)


June 2012:

June was a  big month!!!! Hubby and I got preggers with baby #3 after one month of trying luckily and after getting a stress fracture in my right tibia the month before from over training, I signed up for {JUNEATHON}. Yes, I worked out every single day it the month of June and blogged about it, pregnant. It was awesome!! 


July 2012: 

July rolls around I am starting to feel pretty sick, morning sick that is:( But I was till running 20-30 miles a week. Me above on a 6 mile run! 

{Father's Day}

August 2012:

By the time August rolls around I am in full swing morning sickness nightmare!!! nausea and vomiting daily and still working full time.
 Here I am still running too but you can see by the look on my face I'm not too happy!


September 2012:

Still sick as a dog. This was the end of my pregnancy running career right here. This was the Heart's for Honduras  10K I ran in September at 16 weeks pregnant. I stopped running after this. 


October 2012:

S*T*I*L*L sick as a dog........In fact things start to get worse ans I have to drop to part time at my job and my emotional status starts to get a little sketchy.

{HALLOWEEN}

 Little Milton Turns 3! 


November 2012:

I finally go out on maternity leave due to multiple emotional and physical problems! I start decorating and baking for the holidays!!! YAY!

SO GRATEFUL!


December 2012:

And finally beautiful, magical Christmas. I cannot express how grateful I am this year for all the amazing gifts our family was given. I really, truly experiences some pretty profound Christmas miracles this year! 



I'm linking up with Rags to Stitches



Pin It

18 comments:

Lena B, Actually said...

Wow!! What a year!
Best wishes for a beautiful 2013 ♥

Brooke said...

Yea for Christmas miracles!


=) Brooke

beth @ {a latte inspiration} said...

What a wonderful and blessed year. May you receive many more blessings in the New Year Hanna. :)

G├╝lihan Bostanc─▒ said...

English is not very good, but I like you very much and I am following.

I admire your success.

Your blog is great.

I wish you much happiness in 2013

:))))))

Judy Haughton-James said...

Wow! A wonderful post Hanna! Very interesting. Thanks for becoming a Follower of my Blog. I am happy to follow back. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Kristen Alexis said...

YAY for a great 2012!! I hope you and your family had a great Christmas! I'm so excited to hear about baby #3! :)

Alynne Leigh said...

i wish i could find the motivation to run like you do!

congratulations on your soon-to-be-bundle of joy (: how exciting!

love love your blog

-alynne
designedtoloveblog.com

CC said...

What a year! Thanks for sharing! Is your hubby still unemployed? I'm praying for you and your family. :) (And we are the same age!) :) I am so impressed by your dedication to running. Awesome! Hope this year is a great one for you!

Jenette Reitsma said...

Love the photos - but best pic for me is def Feb :) Love it! x

Robyn Burke said...

Indeed, what a year!! I love the way you captured the essence of your year in the post. Inspires me to do something similar.... we'll see! (still recovering from our mission trip and going back to work, lol) Happy New Year Hanna!! May 2013 be full , full, full of the Lord's blessings on you and your precious family. :)

Chelsea Dawn said...

I agree with everyone, what a year! I hope I can find the motivation to start running and exercising regularly in the new year! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Melissa Bo said...

I love this Review Post! =)

I remember when you were going thru everything, Im glad you are ok. =)

Best of luck in 2013!

Rebekah @ Living && Learning said...

Thank you for sharing your year! I'm a new-ish follower, it was great catching up on events from before I started reading.

Happy New Year! Here's to a great 2013!!

mi-lou hendriks said...

Nice Idea to show this
http://ourphotographycrew.blogspot.nl/

Julie said...

Thanks for stopping by Singing Three Little Birds! What am eventful year for you! My goal for 2013 is to run a 5k. Any advice?
Julie

Julie said...

Thanks for stopping by Singing Three Little Birds! What am eventful year for you! My goal for 2013 is to run a 5k. Any advice?
Julie

Christy said...

What a year! So many changes and exciting times, and soon it'll be back to running and racing and we can meet up at a race! I hope you have had a fabulous holiday season and have a good 2013. :)

Christy said...

And yes, clearly I'm behind and catching up on blogs. lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...