Merry......Merry

Merry Christmas Eve from the kids and I. 

My husband plays in our church band and has been there since three this afternoon so it has just been us tonight.

We set out cookies and carrots for Santa and his reindeer, drank egg nog AND hot cocoa AND each kiddoe got a special Christmas Eve book that we read at bedtime.

For days little Milton has been asking me several times a day to "mommy tell me about Santa again"! It's so cute. He wants to know all the details about where he lives and his elves and how the reindeer can fly.

I hope that tomorrow brings all the magic in the world for these precious little ones! 
MERRY...........MERRY!!!!!!
Pin It

8 comments:

Sheila said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!! Your kids are adorbs. :)

xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com

Bailey@Lost&Found said...

Beautiful Family, Hanna. Simply beautiful :)

PS- LOVE the idea of giving BOOKS for Christmas Eve night gifts. My mom would always give PJs, but books is just such a smart idea! PJs and a book, definitely going to be my Christmas tradition when I have my own littles.

xo
Bailey

aree1997 said...

Aww lovely photos. Merry Christmas :)

Aree With Umbrella


Melissa Bo said...

Merry Christmas to you and your precious family Hannah! =)

I hope that you have a wonderful Holiday!

Love the photos of you, your children and your Christmas tree. =)

Melissa Bo said...

oops..Im sorry that I spelled your name wrong.. =(

Merry Christmas!

Borjana said...

Looks adorable,love!Happy holidays!
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com

Lauren said...

Merry Christmas Hanna!! Your littles look so adorable and I'm loving the leopard :)

The {Mrs} Adventure of a misplaced Belle said...

Merry Christmas to you and your precious family! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...