1 box Giardelli Brownie Mix (and ingredients)
1 bag white chocolate chips
1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
2 canes crushed
butter for greasing
1. Line a 8X8 inch baking dish with parchment paper adn then grease the parchment paper with butter to ensure esy removal later.
2. Make brownies in a 8X8 inch pan as directed on box. Let stand 30 minuets.
3. Place white chocolate chips in a plastic container with peppermint extract and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time until "JUST" melted. Be careful not to burn it.
4. Pour white chocolate over the brownies as a topper and then sprinkles with crushed candy canes.
5. Now place in the refrigerator to set, about an hour, now remove from refrigerator, grab the parchment paper and gently pull the brownies out of the pan. Now cut with a large sharp knife in to squares. Now peel the parchment off the brownies. If you have trouble simply wait until the the brownies have warmed up more, then the parchment paper will lift more easily!!!