Peppermint Hot Cocoa Spoons



Once again my friend Marina at {Yummy Mummy} has outdone herself and when I saw {THIS} gorgeous recipe of hers, I  had to make it!!!!!!!! 

I mean, Chocolate Peppermint spoons for dipping in your Hot Cocoa????
Honestly, it doesn't get ANY cuter or ANY more festive or ANY more delicious. 

I  A*D*O*R*E these and will be giving them out for holiday gifts!!!!! 



The directions were so so simple. All I did was take 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips into a plastic container with 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract  and microwaved it in 30 second intervals stirring each time until just melted (be careful not to burn it). 

Then simply spoon about 1 -2 tablespoons in to each mini muffin cup and top with crushed candy cane. Then place in fridge for only about 5 minuets, just enough to firm the chocolate enough to be able to hold he spoon upright when inserted in the chocolate. NOTE: You may use Popsicle sticks for a cheap option or Whole Foods also sells disposable wooden bamboo spoons. 

Once in place, put spoons back into the fridge to set for about an hour. You may then place them in bags and decorate. 



You can wrap these in SUCH a cute way! I just placed each one in a celephane bag from Hobby Lobby, tied it with some twine from The Twinery and placed a tiny tag that said, "peppermint spoons, for dipping in hot cocoa"

CUTE, HUH?


Directions for Use:

Simply make Hot Cocoa and stir in Minty chocolate spoon and enjoy it's rich deliciousness.


H*A*P*P*Y   H*O*L*I*D*A*Y*S

and thank you Marina from Yummy Mummy for continuing to inspire me!!!!

Christmas Special:
I am offering an advertising special until Christmas Day.....20% using the code "save20"

Pin It
I was featured on FJI

15 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

i will be trying this out! yum xo

Lynette Hoyle said...

Mmmm peppermint hot chocolate is my BIGGEST weakness during the holidays! I may have to try this out! :)

Lynette @ lynette marie

Feral Turtle said...

What a cute idea. I love your wooden spoons! Where did you find them? Visiting from SNS Linky Party! Merry Christmas!

Jenn said...

These are SO adorable! I'm in LOVE!

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Adorable! I'd love you to come link up at my Pin Me Linky Party.

Rachel O. said...

Those look incredible!! I am quite fond of hot chocolate... and peppermint. Something like this is right up my alley.

Fabrizia F. said...

What a great idea Hanna! love it!

www.fabtwigs.com

Laura said...

Adorable idea! Heading out to the grocery store later to pick up supplies! Not sure where to find wooden spoons so I'll be using plastic :|

Kelle said...

this looks like a perfect gift to give to my boyfriend's relatives - great idea!

Brooke Coulter said...

Love it! Everything around Christmas time is wonderful and this tops the list!
XO Brooke

Windy City Mama said...

Fun idea! Looks delicious!

Emily Kate said...

Shut up, this is genius!!

Christy said...

Very creative idea! I might give it a whirl this evening in fact.

Susan Liberatore said...

THESE are brilliant!

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thanks for linking up. I love these spoons!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...