They Could Only be Angels




My husband and I have always known we wanted a bigger family. 

When we decided to have another baby both our other children honestly were nothing but *delightful* not they aren't delightful now but things change and children go through phases . Honestly, Ginger was really still just a baby and little Milton was still so innocent and angelic. 

Whenever I would here people talk about "the terrible two's" I never understood what the big deal was. Little Milton had NEVER had anything of a tantrum I heard other mother's talk about! 

Until now...............


Ginger has always been very spirited, even since she was a baby! 
She takes after me I suppose.....SIGH!!!! 
Yes, I can be quiet the handful when I want to be and her true colors didn't start coming out until a couple months ago and my sweet little Milton I think has been left with less attention than he was used to because of Ginger's episodes.

So in turn, he too started to act out. 

And you know what? 

It's okay!!! 
It's Normal!! 
It's what toddlers do!!!!! 


Each and every day I pull out every strand of patience I have left inside me and that's okay too. 
No one ever said having 3 babies in 3 years would be easy! 

Far from it! 

And most days........at this time, after the chaos and mess and noise is over with, I sit here in silence thinking about how much I love these kids, I adore these kids, I would give my life for them in a split second. 

They are my world, my every thing, the reason I life and breathe every day. 

Yes, there are struggles, there are tantrums, there is screaming, hitting, banging, and kicking but above all that

 there is L*O*V*E, a HUGE abundance of love!!!!! 

There is no way for me to describe what I see when I look at these little people........I see little angels. 

So innocent, so good and pure in their little souls just asking for guidance and attention and love.

I feel so honored that they chose me to be their mama, they chose me to be their guide in life. 

What an amazing honor that is!!! 

Honestly, the greatest honor anyone could be rewarded.

Thank you. 
Thank you for bringing me these little beings who could only be angels.

The blessings are so abundant I cannot even count them on a daily basis. 

AND.........we're about to get another little angel in a couple months!!!!!!! 

THANK YOU is all I can muster!!!!!! 
Pin It

Linking up with Casey Wiegand, One of my favorite souls on the planet. If you don't read her blog, you should be!

Photobucket

12 comments:

Emily said...

So beautiful! We definitely are lucky to be called Mommy!

Lotus Blossom said...

so adorable!!! have a wonderful holiday xo

Jamie F said...

So true, I could have the worst day with my kids, but when I kiss them at night before I go to bed, I think how blessed I am with these two little ones. It makes me sad sometimes thinking their growing up.
Thanks for sharing!
Jamie
www.thingsinyou.blogspot.com

Bethany said...

It's so true!! They are such a delight! And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! You are gorgeous…and you will totally rock three kids!!

ihatepickleslikewoah said...

love this! after an extremely draining day I just sit in the mess & smile. I feel SO fulfilled!!

CC said...

They are indeed so precious. :) At the end of the day, especially after a difficult one, there is nothing better than going to tuck my little dude in and just watching him sleep so peacefully. Being a mother is truly the greatest blessing. :)

Melissa Bo said...

I loved your post, your children are growing up so fast!

The 2 year old "stage" will pass... =)

My children are older now..and I miss the "baby" stage.

Happy Holidays!

K.Lee said...

Your children are adorable!

xx,
klee

kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

Your kids are blessed beyond measure to have you as their mother! I love reading about your special relationship with both of them.
My sister has 6 kids under 6 and she loves every minute of it. I hope she teaches me everything she knows about being a good Mother someday!! :)

Erica said...

Coming from a momma who had 3 babies in 4 years you will be just fine!! It's tough and yes you have hard days but with your outlook and perspective you will be just fine my dear!

Nicole @ Pencil Skirts and Noodle Necklaces said...

Love this post! Thinking about a third...your post put a smile on my face. :)

Char said...

My son isn't to this stage yet, but I can see it coming. Very well put :) Kids will be kids and we deal with it because we love them. Beautiful post! Happy Holidays dear friend :) xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...