What To Wear...Mother, Daughter Edition


I must admit being 7 months pregnant I am running out of things to wear QUICK!!!! 

So accessories ARE.A.MUST!!!!!! 

And cute ones too!!!! 


I just a ADORE these matching mother/daughter headbands from the handmade Etsy shop Alesha Blessed Designs.

They totally spiced up my boring old outfit and look gorgeous and little Ginger!! 


Seriously I haven't gotten this child to smile in a picture since she was about 6 months old so we must be doing something right!! 

Isn't she gorgeous when she smiles???


Baby belly gettin' big!!!!


I want to thank Alesha Blessed Designs for sending these gorgeous headbands for Ginger and I to wear, I LOVE them!!!! 

They come in a wide variety of colors which is always great. I chose a pretty nuetral combo so that we could wear them again and again! But here are just some of the colors you can choose from.


 GREAT DEAL!!!!!!  

If you place your order by December 15th, it will reach you in time for Christmas AND Alesha will offer you  20% off your entire order with the discount code HANNA20

{SHOP NOW}

You know I strongly support the handmade market place. Do our economy a favor and ship handmade this year!!!!
Pin It

21 comments:

Rachel said...

Your matching headbands are adorable!

Jenni said...

Love that cute leopard cardigan...and your little one is adorable! =)
Jenni
www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com

Shell KittyAndBuck said...

Hi Hanna, just popping by to say hello! What cute pictures, those matching headbands are so adorable!
Shell
x
Kitty & Buck

Julia Gibson said...

You both look beautiful! Lovin' the baby belly! :-)

Julia @ Mom on the Run x2

Danavee said...

I love your hair! TOO CUTE!

Following back! Your comment really made my day! Thank you again!

Misty said...

I'm so happy you found me, so I could find you! And become your newest follower! Why couldn't I have been as cute as you when I was pregnant?? :)

Aubree said...

Thanks for coming by look.feel.be yesterday! I think your blog is so cute too and I am a follower now!

Heather said...

Ginger is so sweet!! Those leggings--ah! I can't believe you're 7 months already, it doesn't feel like very long ago that you announced your pregnancy! I'm so excited for you :)

xo

Kate said...

How cute! I love the matching headbands... and your shoes :)

Char said...

You both are adorable! Ginger is getting so big, make it stop :) xoxo

icecreamtomarathon said...

Love the headbands! Yes, she is gorgeous, just like her mama! :)

Samantha said...

YOUR DAUGHTER IS A DOLL. What a little angel! I could seriously eat her up with a spoon. The matching leopard slays me!!!

Samantha @ Sam ipsa loquitur

Jessi said...

You and your daughter are SO beautiful! I love the headbands, super cute! I'm following back! Thanks for visiting my blog. I just read your previous post and agreed with every word! There should be more bloggers like you!!
-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Alesha said...

Thank you so much for this sweet post! Your daughter is adorable!!!! =) I'm so glad you like them. Thank you!
Alesha <3

greaterthanrubies.net said...

Both you and your daughter are adorable! Aaaaand your intro made me laugh. Out loud. At an inappropriate time.. It's settled. We're going to be friends. :)

Margaret Ruskin said...

You and your daughter are adorbs! And you have to be the cutest pregnant lady! My first time visiting your blog and until you mentioned maternity wear I had not idea you were pregnant!

The headbands are super cute as well!

http://lazymazei.blogspot.com

Sheena Rae said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog! Love that cardi! You two are too cute!

Jen said...

Hi Hanna! Thanks for visiting!
First of all- these look AMAZING! Both my husband and I love anything chocolate peanut butter and then add the word dark in front- oh mamma.
Second of all- when I first clicked on your blog the other night I read your animal print dress post- I missed the fact that it was a "best of" and I really kept thinking there is NO WAY she is 27 weeks pregnant. But I get it now. That dress really is amazing (And if you could fit into it pregnant I would be even more amazed...)
And finally- your kids are adorable. You really do have a beautiful family!
Glad to be following along! I'm 26 weeks so right behind you :)

Jen
www.goteambowen.blogspot.com

prettyanddelectable said...

Matching leopard print and hair bows... SO cute!!!

Tiffany said...

Hi Hanna! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! I'm glad you did because it led me to yours! I love your story- so inspirational!! And I love the headbands- so fun!

Melissa said...

You two look so adorable in your matching headbands and leopard! So cute!!

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...