*snipits* New Years


I am A-G-A-S-T that I stayed up until past midnight!!! 

Seriously, hasn't happened in years! 

Now that I have been trying to scoop up all the little pieces of my beloved  blog  and put them back together, I find night time is the pretty much the ONLY time I have to blog, connect, comment, email and network so I guess I have been keeping myself busy! 


Now that I pulled my antique waffle iron out of storage, the kids are begging for homemade waffles A LOT! Can you blame them?


It's been snowing on and off since Christmas......Isn't that wonderful? 
I love it when that happens around the holidays!!!!!



Since it was a holiday and it was all snowy outside and cozy inside............New Year's and all................I let the kids have hot cocoa and popcorn for a snack when they woke up from their naps.

*extra* cozy *surprise*

I've never seen such glowing, happy little cherubs! 

We had fun! 


Yup, I even let them eat it as a couch picnic!!! 

Lucky little ducks!!!! 

And the best part...........I got to spend an hour talking to my husband about non stressful related topics all prior to the clock striking midnight! 

YAY!!!! I had a great night. I even met some new wonderful bloggers!!!! 

Now I better jump into bed quick before I get nothing of any kind of sleep! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you beautiful people!!! I hope you had a very safe and happy evening! 

I've got a good post coming up tomorrow! It's all about how my husband and I parent our kids and why. 
Pin It

15 comments:

Darla Murphy (aka Moms World) said...

ADORABLE! Love your blog and Happy New Year to you!!!

Irfan Butt said...

very nice..
http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

Anella said...

Awww, sounds perfect :) Happy New Year x

aree1997 said...

Happy New Year :)
Aww lovely little babies.

Aree With Umbrella

Holly McDonald said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! Those waffles look yummy! I can't wait to read more here.

Holly
http://notdonegrowing.blogspot.com/

Char said...

Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family :) I normally do try to stay up to midnight every year, but this year I didn't make it. Plus having to get up at 4am for work on New Years Day didn't help. Sleep well!

Cherished Handmade Treasures said...

Happy New Year to you! Thanks for visiting my blog and following me. I'm your newest follower.

Sandy
Cherished Handmade Treasures

Gigi.T said...

lovely blog and the photos are beautiful! :)

Do you want to follow each other? :)
http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

- happy new year♥

Gigi.T said...

thanks a lot! :) Followed back <3

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Love your snippets! Those waffles look so good right about now...especially since I had a little too much wine last night ;)Have a wonderful New Year Hanna! XO

Crystal Green said...

Thanks for stopping by my page.

Sounds like you had a good New Years. My husband is sick, so we didn't get to enjoy it like we would have liked to have. However, the kids and I did some unique things and did a lot of dancing.

I look forward to getting to know you in 2013. :)

Melissa Bo said...

So sweet! Your kids look like they are having a wonderful time! =)

Your waffles look wonderful!

I hope you have a Blessed and wonderful New Year!
hugs!

Val said...

Happy New Year, to you and your adorable family!!!

SemiCleanSlate...In Progress said...

happy to read that you had a good New Years. Also glad to read the happy in your posts again.

Elizabeth said...

Happy 2012 to you, Hanna!! :)
I made it to midnight, but only because I was working a midnight shift. If I wasn't working I would have been in bed by 9pm. Wow, I'm too young to be this lame!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...