Join Me


Okay.............So I wrote {THIS} post yesterday morning about my "soul work" and how I have found such a great resource in {HAPPIFY}for helping me carry out positive thinking and gratitude everyday!!!! 

I now have my own link to go ahead and invite my readers freely. 

You don't need an invitation if you sign up through 

THIS LINK

Like I said in my previous post, I have found a great deal of enjoyment thus far in my experience with Happify and really hope you'll join me and we can encourage each other! 




I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far!!!! 

I'm busy writing up a tutorial on how to make that gorgeous enchanted garden I did for Ginger's second birthday party!!!! It will be up first thing Monday!!!

I also want to say how grateful I am for all the new followers I have seen on my blog over the past few days!!! 

I truly love this blog and my readers and just want to say WELCOME!!! 

I am a very warm, friendly person so feel free to email me anytime or leave a comment and I'll get back to you!!! 

Have a wonderful weekend lovelies!!!! 


Pin It

10 comments:

Abbie Lewis said...

Such an absolutely gorgeous picture. You are one beautiful pregnant momma!

Christy said...

Just signed up with Happify. I'm curious!

Shannon said...

That is such a beautiful picture. Your blog is always inspirational. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
www.shannonheartsblog.com

Sara said...

You look absolutely gorgeous!

krysta said...

Hello Hanna!

I'm a pioneer in happify, too! You have a very beautiful blog and I really enjoy your happify posts also!
So glad I found you!

Krysta from afairytalecomesalive.blogspot.com

Amie said...

just signed up. i am really excited to see what it is all about

A Daft Scots Lass said...

You're looking ABSA LOOTLY gorgeous!!!

Lindsay said...

I ADORE this picture of you! Your so beautiful momma!

Angie said...

Thank you for the lovely and sweet comment. Really appreciate the love.

Christin Walker said...

I just love seeing what you wear. Being 35 weeks myself it gives me a little inspiration!!

By the way I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. Check it our here! :)
http://babiesbossesandbfs.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

Christin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...